Mesa cincuenta y quatro,
table 54 is the best seat in the house.
Our chef's counter is a front row seat to
all the action. Seated as close as you can get to our 12 ft hearth, Chef/Owner John Manion takes you on a culinary adventure through Argentina.
For groups over two (max 12),
ask about our Chef's Table, prices will vary.
Manion and his family moved to São Paulo, Brazil, when he was just 8 years old. He spent the next five years soaking in the culture and food of a place that was very far from home. “I had a culinary epiphany at a very young age being exposed to so many new things,” he says. “Since then, I’ve always really romanticized food, cooking, and travel.” Back in the states, his want for the South American culture he grew to love continued. However, his sweet love affair with Argentina is how the story of El Che Bar begins.
Seated to the right of our expeditor, this ten course meal is a personal story told by the man himself.
Here are the facts:
• Available Tuesday - Saturday
• One seating per night - guest can choose a time anywhere from 5pm-8pm
• $110 per person + libations (optional) before tax and gratuity
• At least ten course
• Libations are added as a pairing for $85 per person or a la carte - ask about our reserve pairings (price will vary)
• Max guests per reservation, two.
• Guests must follow the same dietary restrictions, for example if one guest is gluten free the meal will be served to both guests gluten free. We apologize for any inconvenience this tasting is not built for vegans or vegetarians.
• Great for celebrations
• The kitchen will be your guide through this experience
• All gratuities will go to the chefs that work the line that evening
* Please note, much like a campfire, you will be seated close to the open flame, things will get cozy. Turtlenecks not recommended.
For questions or to make a reservation fill out the following: